Walmart Shopping

I (Me? Never can get those two straight) and my family went shopping this Saturday for miscellaneous things at our not-so-near Walmart. My sisters and I went to the toy aisle as quickly as we could. We went through the blind-bags, feeling carefully through each. I scored on the new mini-whinnies with a mini Malik. I also got the little pinto, thinking it was a mini Wixom. These are for NaMoPaiMo. I also went through the unicorns, searching in particular for the standing mold.

We got him, and I plan to shave his horn off, also for NaMoPaiMo. 


While hunting, I got a very pleasant surprise. My little sister handed a bag over to me, thinking it was a the horse above. I felt over it and became more and more confused. This wasn't a standing mold. It wasn't the draft unicorn, nor an Alborozo, or a walking Arabian, or a miniature Justify. It turned out to be...


A chase piece! WooHoo!!! 

I have to admit I was a little let down with the color. The rainbow is definitely not the most flattering color in the world. It is only slightly luminescent and doesn't have much shine to add to the appeal. We were all hoping for a rich purple (I had no idea what the chase piece for series 2 unicorn blind bag set was). Obviously we are not the best feelers in the world, because I thought it was the Darley Arabain, not the Magnolia. 

All in all, though, it was a successful Walmart run with plenty of success, and my first chase piece ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Odd Horse Color

After A Couple Of Years (And multiple customs)...

More Customs...