Newest Addition to the Herd

Lately, I added a new horse to my herd. She is a big beautiful CollectA Belgian, with the sweetest personality for a model horse I think I have seen yet. My Breyer PAM is sweet, while my Ravel has an excellent personality, but I think this horse tops them all.

Not only does she have a sweet personality, but she is BIG, and DRAFTY, and HEAVY. I think this has to be one of my favorite additions to my herd so far. And of course, I couldn't have a new horse at the same time as new snow without trying to get some new photographs!


Just look at this face, will you???!!! 
What a good girl! I can't decide on her name though. I have a few ideas. I like the name Bella. I also like the name Mariah. What about Ellie? What about a good old fashioned Nelly? I can't decide!

Meanwhile, I have been working on looking to maybe add a Peter Stone to my herd. I really love the Arabians, and my favorite has to be a Padron's Psyche.
Image credit goes to the Peter Stone Model Horse Reference Site: http://www.stonehorseref.com/

At the same time as all of this, my NaMoPaiMo model and a few others are making their through their new paint jobs. Slowly but surely!

Meanwhile, please vote on which of these names you like best for my Belgian Mare!

Nelly
Bella
Mariah
Miranda
Ellie




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Odd Horse Color

After A Couple Of Years (And multiple customs)...

More Customs...