Upcoming on the Etsy Shop: NaMoPaiMo and Customs for Fun

I have continued to work on customs since my last post. This one is a little tardy, but at least I have finally posted it! First of all, I have a little Mini Whinnie that has finally reached its final stages, and will soon be ready to be added to some collectors shelf.


Unfortunately, the picture isn't that good. This is a better one, though still not the best since it was taken inside under yellow lights at night.


At the same time, a Stablemate custom Unicorn has also been resculpted...

And repainted to a glossy custom British Spotted Pony.

Also, my NaMoPaiMo horse has already progressed satisfyingly far. While my Smarty Jones mold started out as a Buckskin Appaloosa, he will soon be a Liver Chestnut Sabino.

So far, I am really pleased with the way he is turning out! What do you think? Which one of these guys is your favorite?

Comments

  1. Unfortunately, I can't view the pictures. I don't believe it is just my computer, either. You might want to redo it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Odd Horse Color

After A Couple Of Years (And multiple customs)...

More Customs...