Looking Back

As I look back on my (two) previous posts from the *cringe* not so far past, I can't help but smile at my feeble attempts at photography. My attempts are still feeble and sporadic, but I hope I can say that I have improved. More horses have been added (and removed) from my collection, and their photographs have improved. These are my newest and latest, and I hope I can honestly say that they are not too bad.
Post Script is the best horse in my collection, and my only Breyerfest model.

Hakan is soon going to receive a new coat. I was not as enthralled with him as I hoped I would be when he arrived.

Gypsy Pam, while rather old, scuffed, and "vintagy" looking, is still a favorite on my shelf.

Ravel's photo didn't turn out as nice as I had hoped. I needed to take the photo from a different angle (I think?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Odd Horse Color

After A Couple Of Years (And multiple customs)...

More Customs...