Sketching

I know, two weeks since the last post! I had a couple of posts I could have done, only it seems that my camera seemed to find this an amusing time to disappear. I'll find it some year, but apparently not today. However, I do have a few photos on my laptop that I can use for a post.

Recently, I started up an Etsy page. One of the things I have started selling are custom horse portrait sketches.



They are a lot of fun to make, and not too hard. Of course, they aren't perfect replications, but they aren't too bad in my opinion.



I would say that the trotting horse is the least perfect of all of them. He needs a little work.



Well, one post! It's not much, but it is something! Once I find my camera, there will be more interesting things to put up here. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Odd Horse Color

After A Couple Of Years (And multiple customs)...

More Customs...