My Old Customs

I was looking back at my photos and finding old customs that I have done in the past. Some are customs I have sold, some are customs I have kept, some are customs I hate, and some are just... customs.

I will now review them, and tell you where they are now! All of these pictures are examples of past photography attempts, except for the overo Missouri Fox Trotter.

This guy is sitting in a  body box with a broken leg after a tumble from a high shelf. He is also covered in a new coat of pastels where I let my little sister play on him.

This guy still exists at my house. Right now he is trying to have his splashed white pattern finished. 

This horse, too, is also sitting on my shelf. She will be donated to a local Mustang Center.

This girl is a custom for my sister. She loves Black Tabiano Georgian Grandes, so I made on for her.

This horse was sold a long time ago. I like to believe he is sitting on a shelf somewhere being loved. This was my first Traditional Custom.

This little guy is also still at home with me. He has received a new face as well as an adjusted mane since this picture. I am hoping to finish it some year...

Well, those are all the old customs. I have improved so much since then! With a busy schedule, my next challenge is NaMoPaiMo! It will be a Hakan to a liver chestnut, with a possible pinto pattern.


(If Smarty Jones can be a liver chestnut, so can Hakan!)
Image credit for both Hakan and Smarty Jones goes to Identify Your Breyer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Odd Horse Color

After A Couple Of Years (And multiple customs)...

More Customs...