After A Couple Of Years (And multiple customs)...

 Okay, it has only been couple of months since I last posted... 

I have to give so many updates!

Here is what I have finished...


I felt like these took forever with canceled family vacations, visiting family, and college starting back up.


This picture makes their eyes look scary! Oooh!

My Horse of an Odd Color is done. She took FOREVER!

Here is what I am working on right now...

40,000 hairs and counting...

The bull looks much better now. I have colored his legs and shaded his muzzle down. I don't have picture.

And finally, I survived Breyerfest and added, ahem, one horse to my herd. At least it is a mold and color that I really like.

Oh, make that two...


The long desired Padron's Psyche finally made his way to my house, and for a flat $100. I think he's gorgeous. And of course, he had to be named in the typical pattern. He is now named after the carrier Natoma Bey (Bay)...



I also got a Breyer Classic Arabian Stallion for my Birthday. His name is Remey, a Cruiser. Apparently my blog doesn't want to upload the picture of the actual ship.


I'm going to ask for a SWAPS for Christmas. We'll see what happens. I like the vintage Classics, although I would be happy to get Fairfax.

Also, my blog has slowed ever since I got my new Facebook page. You can see many of my updates here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Odd Horse Color

More Customs...