My Customs: Almost a Month

It has been almost a month since my last blog post. How cringeworthy! Meanwhile, I have been working on several customs. All of them have been traditionals.

These first four are all from the same customer. The custom Brunello and the Dark Bay Idocus with four socks don't have their final gloss coats in the pictures. Unfortunately, I forgot to take final pictures before sending them off.





The foal is still "under construction" at the moment. She still requires a couple of back socks and a blaze. I will try to get final pictures for her.

I also finished a Silver Dapple PAM

And a small Bay Lying Foal


As well as a custom Shagya Arabian

I feel very productive. That's seven customs in less than a year. They aren't LSQ but I am learning. For example, I learned that if I sprayed every layer of my white paint (just as I spray every layer of pastels) with a matte spray, it doesn't collect the dust. I feel like Columbus discovering America all over again.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Odd Horse Color

After A Couple Of Years (And multiple customs)...

More Customs...